5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
6. ITEM AVAILABILITY
7. OUR PRODUCTS
8. PROMOTIONAL CODES
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Q: What is the Main Sauvage account and how do I create it?
Your Main Sauvage account is a protected space which allows you to consult the summary of your orders and to modify your personal data. To create your personal account, click on the “My Account” tab at the top right of the site, then complete the form.
Q: I have lost my username and/or password. What should I do?
The email address you used to register is your username. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “My Account” tab at the top right of the home page, then on “Forgot Password”. Enter your e-mail address (login), then validate your request. You will receive a new password by e-mail that you can change at any time from the My Account / My Settings section.
Q: How to place an order?
You can order on the website mainsauvage.com, 24/24h, 7/7d. To guide you, here are the main steps in placing an order:
1. Add the products you have chosen to the basket, not forgetting to specify the desired quantity and, if the choice is offered, the colour of your items.
2. When you are done with your purchases, go to the “my cart” page (logo at the top right of the site), which will display a summary of your order with a provisional total amount.
3. Select the destination country, then choose your delivery method. At the end of this step, the final amount of the order including shipping costs will automatically appear in the order summary.
4. Fill in your billing and delivery informations.
5. Choose your payment method, then enter the informations to pay for your order.
6. Your order has been taken into account. You will soon receive a confirmation email with your order number and its summary.
7. You can view your order history at any time and download your invoices from your personal Main Sauvage account.
Q: How do I know if my order has been taken into account?
After validating your order online, you will receive a confirmation email with the summary of your order. You will be able to track the status of your order at any time on the “Order History and Details” page of your Main Sauvage account.
How do I get an invoice?
You can at any time download or print the invoice for an order placed from your personal account by going to the My Account / My Orders area.
Q: What are the payment methods?
You can pay your purchases online by credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) via the Stripe secure payment system. You can also pay for your purchases via Paypal.
Q: Is online payment secure?
Yes, we do everything necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of data transmitted online. Online payment by card uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The information transmitted is encrypted by software and cannot be read during transport on the network. The client notices that the transmission is encrypted and secure as soon as the padlock symbol appears in the browser. Moreover, when the Customer’s bank details (card number, validity date and cryptogram) are transferred, the URL address becomes an https URL (the “s” indicating security) and no longer an http address.
Q: When will my order be shipped?
The products will be shipped within 24-48 hours after validation of the order. This period is estimated and may exceptionally be extended during periods of high activity, such as Christmas or during sales.
Q: What are the delivery methods, deadlines and associated rates?
In France, deliveries are made by La Poste Colissimo and Mondial Relay. Deliveries within and outside the European Union are made by Delivengo, Colissimo, Mondial Relay for certain countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Spain) and DHL for deliveries outside Europe.
Warning : depending on the country of destination, taxes and customs duties may apply and must be paid at the time of delivery. The total of your order does not include these taxes and customs duties, which are your responsibility.
Q: How can I track the delivery of my order?
You will be notified of the shipment of your order by a notice which will be sent to you by e-mail.
You can then follow the progress of your delivery from your personal account in the My Account / My Orders area or from the link (or tracking number) that will be sent to you by e-mail.
Q: What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
- For a delivery by Delivengo or Colissimo, a notice of passage will be left in your mailbox, inviting you to pick up the package in the post office or delivery point indicated. You will have 15 days to pick it up with your identity card.
- For express delivery by DHL, go to the carrier’s site with your tracking number to reschedule a delivery day. If you are unable to do so, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Q: What should I do if my package arrives damaged?
- For a delivery with Delivengo, the package being directly deposited in your mailbox, you will have to formulate a complaint near the postal services within 48 hours as from the delivery. To be taken into account, any complaint must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a delivery by Colissimo, according to the state of the parcel, you can refuse it by returning it to the post office, the working day following its distribution. In order for La Poste to take the package back and return it to us free of charge, you must not have opened the package. To be taken into account, any complaint must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery, by e-mail at email@example.com.
- For express delivery by DHL, it is imperative to open the package in the presence of the carrier and check the condition of the products. If a product is damaged or missing, you must refuse the delivery in its entirety and mention the reasons for the refusal on the carrier’s waybill. This waybill, as well as photos of the damaged package, will be important supporting documents so that Main Sauvage or the carrier can compensate you (refund or exchange). To be taken into account, any complaint must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I did not receive the correct product(s). What am I supposed to do?
Oops! If you have not received the correct product, please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order. Tell us the nature of the error by indicating the order number. Products will be exchanged free of charge.
I have not yet received my order and the delivery time has expired. What am I supposed to do?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number. We will get back to you shortly.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Q: If I am not satisfied with my order, can I return the items?
Yes, as from the day of receipt of the products, you have, according to Article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, a period of 14 clear days to exercise your right of withdrawal. Here is the procedure to follow to organize your returns:
1. Write to us at email@example.com indicating the order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. No returns will be accepted without prior notification sent to this email address.
2. Prepare the return package by carefully packaging the product(s) in their original packaging and carton. Attach the purchase invoice or delivery note. For the return to be accepted the products must not have been used.
3. For the return of an order dispatched outside Metropolitan France: the expenses of return are with your load. The products must be returned by parcel followed to the following address:
12 Avenue Jean Joxé
M.I.N. Bâtiment D.
49100 – Angers
For the return of an order shipped in Metropolitan France: the return is FREE. We will send you a free prepaid delivery note to stick on the package.
4. Keep the proof of deposit of the parcel which will be proof in case of dispute or loss by the postal services.
5. You will be notified by e-mail when we receive your return package. We will then proceed to refund, on your bank account, the products returned within 15 working days.
Q: The product I ordered has a manufacturing defect, what should I do?
We always take great care to check our products before shipping them. However, it can happen that a defect escaped our vigilance. If this is the case, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, without forgetting to attach a photo of the defect found. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: I would like to make an exchange following a return request. Is that possible?
If the product has been returned to us for a manufacturing defect, it is quite possible to have it exchanged for a new copy. In the case of a change of mind, exchanges are not possible. It will be necessary to proceed to a return, then to re-order.
AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
Q: An item is marked as out of stock on your site. Will you receive any more?
If the product is still visible on the site and indicated out of stock, it means that we will receive some again. However, if the product has disappeared, it will probably not be renewed. Subscribe to the stock alert on the product page that interests you to be informed of its return online.
Q: Why are your soft toys made of baby alpaca wool?
Incredibly soft, light and resistant, baby alpaca wool is one of the most suitable fibres for making accessories and clothing for babies and newborns. Because it does not contain lanolin, alpaca wool is hypoallergenic and does not irritate the skin. It naturally repels water and has antibacterial properties, which allow the cuddly toy to stay healthy and clean longer.
Q: Does baby alpaca wool come from alpaca babies?
Contrary to what one might think, the name “baby alpaca” does not indicate that the wool was taken from small alpacas. It designates the fineness category of the fibre. Baby alpaca wool, finer than alpaca wool, is a fibre known for its quality, softness and extraordinary resistance.
Q: What care tips for my baby alpaca soft toys ?
You can machine wash your blanket at 30°C, on wool or delicate cycle. However, we advise you to wash it as often as possible by hand, in cold water, with a mild detergent, such as baby shampoo. Soak for a few minutes, rub gently then rinse. Carefully flush away excess water before letting it dry flat in the open air on a dry towel.
Q: Where are Main Sauvage soft toys made?
All our soft toys are hand knitted and embroidered in Bolivia. There, we collaborate with a fair workshop that employs women from the region who can neither read nor write and ensures them good working conditions and a fair income. This solidarity-based economy contributes to improving the living conditions of families and ensuring the schooling of children.
Q: Isn’t baby alpaca too fragile and delicate a material for a child?
Alpaca is recognized around the world as one of the strongest and most durable natural fibres over time. The incredible properties of this material and the solidity with which the different parts are sewn make our blankets very resistant to daily stresses.
Q: Are Main sauvage cuddly toys safe and healthy for my baby?
Absolutely. All our products have been tested in an independent laboratory and comply with European toy safety standards EN71.1, EN71.2 and EN71.3.
Q: How do I use a promotional code?
Enter your promotional code in the insert provided for this purpose when finalizing your order. The discount will automatically apply to the total of your cart. If you encounter a problem during the input, make sure that the offer is still valid. If not, write to us at email@example.com.
Q: I have not found (an) answer(s) to my question(s) in this FAQ. What am I supposed to do?
Ask us your question by writing directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you shortly.